WIL (Work-Integrated Learning) eligibility for CTY/CPA
Eligibility Requirements for CPA/CTY:
- Students are eligible to apply in semester 2, 3 and/or 4
- Students must have successfully completed ALL first and second semester required courses (including COM101 and Liberal Studies Elective) in the semester they apply for WIL as stated in the most current full time course calendar.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of 4 subjects
- Minimum semester G.P.A.of 3.0 (5 or more subjects) in the application semester
- Minimum semester G.P.A.of 3.2 (4 subjects) in the application semester
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 in the application semester
- Once admitted into the WIL stream, students are required to take at least 4 courses in their subsequent academic semesters and maintain a minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Students who have an Academic Accommodation allowing for a reduced course load are able to apply and the application will be considered on a case by case basis.
Seneca @ York