WIL (Work-Integrated Learning) eligibility for CTY/CPA
Eligibility Requirements for CPA/CTY:
- Students are eligible to apply in semester 2, 3 and/or 4
- Students must have successfully completed ALL first and second semester required courses (including COM101/COM111 and Liberal Studies Elective) in the semester they apply for WIL as stated in the most current full time course calendar.
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of 4 subjects
- Minimum semester G.P.A.of 3.0 (5 or more subjects) in the application semester
- Minimum semester G.P.A.of 3.2 (4 subjects) in the application semester
- Minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0 in the application semester
- Once admitted into the WIL stream, students are required to take at least 4 courses in their subsequent academic semesters and maintain a minimum Cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Students who have an Academic Accommodation allowing for a reduced course load are able to apply and the application will be considered on a case by case basis.
Seneca @ York