Current Opportunities with CIBC
Specialisterne Canada is recruiting!
On the autism spectrum or neurodiverse*? Do you have an interest or background in business, finance, accounting, engineering or technology? Specialisterne Canada is working with CIBC to recruit for several full-time roles in downtown Toronto. Please see the attached PDF or visit their site to learn more about the roles and the recruitment process.
Current openings include:
- Global Payments Processing Officer
- Process Engineering Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Daily Financial Estimates Analyst
- Financial Management & Reporting Analyst
- Liquidity Analysis & Reporting Analyst
- Project Financial Analyst
Deadline to apply is August 15, 2019. Application should be submited via SenecaWroks(www.senecacollege.ca/senecaworks). They can be found by searching Specialisterne as the organization.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
* This opportunity is only available to individuals identifying as being neurodiverse, defined for this purpose to include individuals on the autism spectrum, with ADHD/ADD, PDD-NOS, OCD, learning disabilities, mental health disorders, or who face similar barriers to employment.